December Event View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cosmos Riot
Name: login to view

Owner - Owner
Web Master - Web Master
Head of Logistics - Head of Logistics

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:40 am    Post subject: December Event Reply with quote

Yes, in hindsight I should have posted this poll here instead of on facebook but Ray hasn't had coffee yet so the world is only half-real to me right now. Anyway, I posted this on the facebook group just now please answer it. If you don't use facebook, just comment here what you would go with and I will include it in my numbers.

Quote:
Just got off the phone with the parks to get more reservations official. October and November are being finalized as we speak and I'll release details of the site once I get the confirmation but my question is for December. November event will be from the 30th to December 2nd. For December event I wanted to ask folks, since it is the holiday season, are more people willing to attend an event December 14-16 which is so close to November event, or December 21 - 23 which is the weekend right before Christmas? No time at all between events during the holidays or event two days before christmas? I want to book an event of course that is most convenient for folks.

So December 14 - 16 or December 21 - 23. Please comment or answer poll on the facebook group.

That is all.
James

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can you give us a hint about where? Close together events that are physically closer are less of an issue (less gas money). Could easily affect peoples preferences.

"The world is indeed comic, but the joke is on mankind." - HPL
Cosmos Riot

Owner - Owner
Web Master - Web Master

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah fiiine, be all reasonable and such. These are not official of course I just got reservations started so they may still be subject to change until I make the deposit.

November is at Millers and I am aiming to make December event at Cornet Bay. No openings for Millers in December unfortunately.
J Mo

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry for the thread necro, but is there an update on December event yet? I'd like to purchase airline tickets now, to get a lower price.
Caldwyne

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BUMP.
Just wondering if there's an update on Dec. event dates.

Holidays are difficult to schedule around at work...
Cosmos Riot

Owner - Owner
Web Master - Web Master

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do not have December official yet, unfortunately. You will know the moment the paperwork is complete.

© 2011
Legacies LARP
Register •  Contact •  Log In 
Forum Links
Forum IndexForum Index
terms of useForum/Website Policies
FAQFrequently Asked Questions
terms of useSearch