Owner AnnouncementHeads of Future Plot View previous topic :: View next topic  
Anna
Name: login to view

Owner - Owner
World - World/Character Ref

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:39 pm    Post subject: Heads of Future Plot Reply with quote

After Jessie, James will take over until June as head of plot. July, August, September of next year are going to be Josh's. We are accepting offers on October 2018 onwards through up to the end of 2019.

I have received some inquiries thus far, pm me or email gameworld@legacieslarp.org if you are interested. In the next two weeks I will arrange Skype interviews for prospective heads of plot.

The ideal candidate has practice as a plot ref, solid rules grounding, dedicated attendance, a clear leadership strategy, and a collaborative mindset ready to make the game a wonderful place in service to the playership. You do not need a committed team in advance, but should know what kind of team you would want to put together.

The interview process is very much a job interview, and requires several hours to complete. It's a serious conversation and not everyone who puts their name forward gets the job, so don't be discouraged if you don't get it on the first try, but if you have a mind to make a go of it, do so!

Additionally, if you're interested in serving as a plot ref, go ahead and reply here. Candidates will be able to see folks that are interested, that way. This increases your chances of getting tapped for a team, if you don't happen to be on the first thought list of a future plot head. Serving on plot is a great opportunity to learn, create, build up your character, and see things from the other side.
wytenyte

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm interested in helping a plot team.
- great attendance
- like to make things
- can play a variety of NPCs
- GM'd a variety of tabletop RPGs for over 40 years so I have lots of plot ideas
- can both lead and follow as needed
- have detailed maps of all of the sites (as well as other knowledge about the larger world)
- get along ok with just about everybody
- know the rules pretty well now, but will have mastered them by then
- lots of NPC hours
Skywind

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would love to be a plot ref. Been here almost 4 years now and it be fun to be the bad guy a while

© 2011
Legacies LARP
Register •  Contact •  Log In 
Forum Links
Forum IndexForum Index
terms of useForum/Website Policies
FAQFrequently Asked Questions
terms of useSearch