Logistics AnnouncementJune Event Logistics Update View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cosmos Riot
Name: login to view

Owner - Owner
Head of Logistics - Head of Logistics
Plot - Plot

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 2:31 am    Post subject: June Event Logistics Update Reply with quote

Hello all, here are the upcoming dates:

-Early Update Deadline: May 26, 2017, 11:59 pm
-Logistics Deadline: June 2, 2017, 11:59 pm
-June Event Weekend: June 9 - 11

Reminder that if your Intone Artifact Ritual Scrolls read that only two participants are required, this is a typo and must be traded in at check-in for the corrected version.

Lastly, if you are looking to do a rewrite now is the time otherwise you will have to wait until after July event. Rewrites will be closed to everyone except for the outgoing Plot team and new players between June and July events. This is partly due to standard procedure but mostly due to Josh and his mountain of random tags that have to be rewritten into the new system and will likely take the Logistics team the entire month to pull. If you don't hear from my household, please send help.

That's all for now. See you at event!

#readtherulebook #readthelogisticspolicymanual
Josh

Owner - Owner
Web Master - Web Master

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 6:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey now - a large chunk of those tags are in 25 block increments on purpose. You can print me the sheet and I'll go cut them myself (it's less impressive then it sounds folks - it's mostly ammo)
markofshame

Plot - Plot
Safety - Safety

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 6:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Due to Josh's update, logistics will now be providing production and assorted tags in two container sizes: the manila envelope you are all used to and black garbage bag.

© 2011
Legacies LARP
Register •  Contact •  Log In 
Forum Links
Forum IndexForum Index
terms of useForum/Website Policies
FAQFrequently Asked Questions
terms of useSearch