The Fortnight Temple, Sunday Morning View previous topic :: View next topic  
Raven Lunatic
Name: login to view

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raven takes the symbol from Phiri, adding it to the pile.

She looks at Pa'ar on her way out the door. "You have something for me? What is it?"

www.sinistermetalworks.org
Pa'arn'aeth
user: wytenyte

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You did a great favour for me when I was in need, and was new in town. You asked for nothing in return at the time, but the very least I could do is provide a scroll of equal value. With my current abilities, thats also about all I can do, so what I have for you is a scroll.
Raven Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raven blinks a couple times. It's pretty obvious she doesn't remember that. "Oh. Well. Thanks. That'll be useful. Whenever you get a chance is fine." She turns and carries the symbols outside.

Michael Lawrence
user: Dan H

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 4:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Michael comes around the corner, his pants are damp in spots and his shirt, where the sleeves poke out slightly at the end of his long coat are wet, with a slightly red tinge.

His face, slightly annoyed at first, quickly changed to a pleasantly surprised look. "So, not burning the temple to the ground. Good." He looks around at the people working. "Any ideas as to who did this?" He tips his hat back slightly as he leans on the corner of the railing below the stairs, out of the way.

These ritual symbols brought to you by: Endrani Ritual Services, "Die Happy" Smile

"I'm gonna go ahead and resist charm on that one.. " .. .. Plazz
Phiri

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phiri scubs another symbol, then washes out his rag as it's progress slows down.

"...Well, if we know what type of blood it is, we might be able to narrow it down..."

Puses scrubbing to sniff the symbol

"It's just... all this blood had to come from somewhere... It's more concerning of it's human"

Phiri thinks for a moment, then shivers run down his spine.

"It can't be related to any of the dream stuff, like the demons... right?"
Pa'arn'aeth

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wait ... how do we know if we're dreaming this now?

ANYONE?
Julian
user: Nethereal

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Without looking up and answering automatically to no one specifically.

"The demons from before were just Dream entities that were necessary for only as long as their trial. The other entities related to their trials disappeared when expected...the timing doesn't match. It could be the Demon Sword, but this doesn't match their general mode of operation. This seems like an unrelated party, especially since I can't see how this connects to any any of our other threads. As for determining if this is Dream...ask Grimm, his intuition for Dream vs our realm is much more distinctive."
Michael Lawrence
user: Dan H

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

From outside, Michael chimes in. "I agree with Julian. The timing is wrong, and non of the other markers for being in the dream realm or any pocket dimensions that we have seen so far were present." He starts ticking off items on his fingers.

"One, we were preparing for a major battle when it occurred. All of the possible outcomes that we had faced have been rather specific. They dealt with the fall out related to those decisions, and the town's fears.

Two, many of the related things, actions, sights, and sounds that were a result of the possible outcome, as Julian stated, disappeared when the outcome had run it's course. Basically like a dream. Yet, here we are, cleaning this all up."

Michael thinks for a moment. "Could it be the demon sword? Maybe. I doubt it since I know that there really are no religions that are this messy in worship. Not even the ones who use mortal sacrifice would do something like.... this." He gestures to the interior of the temple. "No, this, this is anger. Someone who was pissed off at us. Not at the Gods per say, but at us. Could be someone local, could be someone from far away, but personally, I would lay bets on someone from around here. Someone who knows us."

These ritual symbols brought to you by: Endrani Ritual Services, "Die Happy" Smile

"I'm gonna go ahead and resist charm on that one.. " .. .. Plazz
Pa'arn'aeth

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That sounds logical.

Was there anyone present that day that seemed particularly angry, who was either very religious (and making what he or she thought was an important point), or not religious at all (and hitting us where it wouldn't hurt his or herself)?
Raven Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ravn sets the tapestries around the table outside to dry. Then returns to the temple.

She responds to Michael's speculation. "All I know, is Morag told me she participated in someone's blood ritual here, and she wasn't expecting it to be a blood ritual. It was a surprise. Which caused problems with some of the participants. And some of the people who heard about it raised a stink. Then later, this happened. I thnk it's someone in town being petty. And while I have always reserved the right to be dead wrong, I suspect that's what this is."

© 2011
Legacies LARP
Register •  Contact •  Log In 
Forum Links
Forum IndexForum Index
terms of useForum/Website Policies
FAQFrequently Asked Questions
terms of useSearch