Games past January?
Home > Forum Index > General Game Discussions > Games past January?

Faenaria
Is there any update on games happening after this weekend?
I know a lot of folks have to give notice for time off in advance, sometimes quite a bit of time, and I personally am supposed to get my games into my childcare more than a month ahead of time.
Is there any plan to go back to the old model where all the game dates were available for at least 6 months at a time.
Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:35 am

Reply with quote  Back to top

Renloth
Safety World
From what we have been told, the hang up is on the part of the State Parks, because they are rolling out some kind of reservation system. We'll know when the state gets its act together.
Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:32 pm

tabrumj
I understand that Washington State parks registration is the claimed issue. However, both Eldritch and Alliance use Millersylvania and Brooks, and have posted events for those sites through June. If they are not having trouble confirming sites with the state, why are we?

I would like to return for February game, and I have a couple of potential players I would like to introduce, but they need to put in for time off to do it, and they need to do so a month in advance.
Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:20 am

Necrocytosis
Safety
To be fair alliance only has events for March and may, while eldritch only has a single event in April. Sooooo not much of an example to use there in my opinion. They are working on it, give some time or we will see another repeat of last year.
Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:05 pm

Jessie
Logistics World
Guys, Ray would if he could, its not like he's doing this on purpose. It's literally that the Parks would NOT accept his requests for reservations. Now they are accepting reservations, but because of their policy of not accepting stuff there is a bit of a queue. Phone tag is hard. Give it time.
Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:46 pm

Cosmos Riot
Owner Web Master Head of Logistics
February and March have been added.
Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:20 pm

tabrumj
Thank you very much for adding in some more lead time for events.
Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:35 pm

Expand Menu Rulebook Game Setting Character Management Forum Log InRegister
close dialog Login

Forgot User ID or Password?

close dialog Register

By registering users agree to abide by this website's Terms of Use

close dialog Character Management

All requests to create a new character or make changes to existing characters is handled by emailing Logistics. When creating a new character or making significant changes to an existing character players should use the Character card maker. For more minor changes players may just describe the change that they wish to make, for example "I wish to spend 200 favor to buy Skill points, and use those skill points to buy 3 purchases of the Skill Reserve". The email should contain the player's name, and if it is an update to an existing character, the character name as it appears on the character card - Logistics may not be aware of which character a nick name goes to.

Players should also email Logistics with Character Production (Items the character is making with Skills such as Smith, Alchemist, or Spell Wright) for the upcoming month so that Logistics is able to make the Item Tags in advance. For example "I wish to use my 50 Smith production to make a standard crafted 1 handed weapon".

Production and Character Updates MUST be submitted no later than the Friday prior to the event in order to provide Logistics sufficient time to complete the request prior to event, unless Logistics has specifically announced a different policy for a specific event (for example, if events are only 2 weeks apart Logistics often allows submissions into the week of event).
close dialog Upcoming Events

Fri Jun 12 2020 to Sun Jun 14 2020

Fri Jul 24 2020 to Sun Jul 26 2020

Fri Aug 28 2020 to Sun Aug 30 2020