Reminder: New Player Loaner Garb View previous topic :: View next topic  
jay
Name: login to view

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reminder: New Player Loaner Garb Reply with quote

If you are still in your first 3 games, and need to borrow garb or weapons, I have loaners available, but please PM me or post in the forums by the Wednesday before game at the latest. (Before the Logistics deadline would really be preferred.) I will not be bringing any of the loaner stuff that is not requested, (though I might bring something if there are like 10 new players signed up or something...) there just isn't enough spare room in the trailer. I will still be bringing my makeup to every game though.

Older players: you are responsible for your own garb, props, and racial makeup. If there is an honest emergency, I try to help where I can, but people who try to chronically mooch my makeup (you know who you are) will be served up a high-pressure can of not-my-problem.

One further note, the "loaner garb" is my own personal kit that I am lending out. It is not owned by the game, with the exception of one or two pieces that were donated by other folks. It is not Plot kit. I have clothing appropriate to both sexes, but if you are a large-ish size, I will likely need more than a week to scrounge up something that will fit you. There are other players who are willing to loan out garb as well.

Even if I (or other players) can't kit you out properly, you will not be penalized for your first 3 games. We (the refs) understand that new players may not want to invest in kit or may not know what they will need until they've played a game or two, and that's perfectly okay.

I am not afraid of the dark, for I am a light. The dark is afraid of me.
Kayla

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm also happy to help with make-up and stuff if y'all need. I don't have much in the way of garb, but I do my best to have a stocked kit of makeup and utensils at all times.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Jamie H

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can help with garb and I have some stuff for larger players.

That's more about Endrani sex life than I ever wanted to know!

"I was too scared to cry" ~ Jessie, saying things that warm a plot monkey's heart

© 2011
Legacies LARP
Register •  Contact •  Log In 
Forum Links
Forum IndexForum Index
terms of useForum/Website Policies
FAQFrequently Asked Questions
terms of useSearch