Owner AnnouncementPlayer Advocate Voting View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who do you want serving as your Player Advocate?
Chris Hughes
37%
 37%  [ 14 ]
Savannah Tesch
62%
 62%  [ 23 ]
Total Votes : 37

Logistics
user: Cosmos Riot

Name: login to view

Owner - Owner
Web Master - Web Master
Head of Logistics - Head of Logistics

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2019 4:53 am    Post subject: Player Advocate Voting Reply with quote

Alright, it is time now to vote for your Player Advocate. If you've been paying attention we've had nominations open for several weeks now and we have received two great nominations for the Player Advocate position.

If you don't know what the Player Advocate position is yet, here is the job description.

The Player Advocate is the only elected position in the organization because we want to give the job to someone who will work to most accurately represent the playership's interests and work toward helping game staff improve the player experience.

So I give you our nominees:

Chris Hughes aka Shadow, one of the many members of the Seven (for they are Legion).

&

Savannah Tesch aka Rainne aka Ammet aka Plot-Rainne aka Edge-Lady

Linked are short, fun bios to get to know the candidates a little if you don't know them already. Please, if you have any questions for the candidates you may PM them directly on the forum or discord to get more of their thoughts or goals as Player Advocate.

The voting will stay open until the June Event Logistics Deadline, Friday, June 7th, 2019 to give everyone some time to come to a decision and vote. If you have any further questions about the position or the candidates please feel free to message any of our Executive Officers as well on the forum or discord.

Thank you all and good luck to the candidates!
LoreRainne
Name: login to view

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2019 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Guys, just in case y'all need to find me, because, while most of us have transitioned over to the Discord, some players may still use pm's here I'm just commenting to link my user id! On the discord group my nickname is S(Thea/Ammit/Aellagale).

"Damn it Ben we have Demons to Kill." - Skywind 2017

© 2011
Legacies LARP
Register •  Contact •  Log In 
Forum Links
Forum IndexForum Index
terms of useForum/Website Policies
FAQFrequently Asked Questions
terms of useSearch