Owner AnnouncementLegacies Merchandise View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kitiara
Name: login to view

Owner - Owner

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 7:12 pm    Post subject: Legacies Merchandise Reply with quote

As mentioned at closing this event, we now bring you a new Legacies Swag Store (as we've been calling it in concept. It will get a cool name soon) featured by Redbubble. Here you can buy cool legacies themed shirts, mugs, notebooks, tapestries, ect... We'll have a growing stock of options, since it's run by me I can take requests if you want anything specific, and since they also sell tapestries, it can be a good place to buy your cabin deco, or alternatively, tear apart the tapestries for Nightswatch favors or Permanent Symbols and Wards (Symbols and Wards coming soon). Of course, all proceeds outside of redbubble's cut will go to booking sights and improving game.
Check out what we have now!!

https://www.redbubble.com/people/legacieslarp?ref=more_work_artist_title_name&asc=u&fbclid=IwAR19NQL_kUhhwuvhv253jcBPsRTOM3cxMo7drBwXh3UfZCEg7scubbthgnw

There will be a list available on the Discord Server soon displaying the concepts and suggestions we currently have lined up (I just know some of you want a Sunder Symbol Hoodie). In the effort to keep this forum more or less advertisement free, most communications about this store will be held on that Server along with coupon codes and new releases. If you have any questions or ideas, but really hate Facebook and Discord, feel free to PM here or email me, and we'll get you the perfect design for your everyday or at-game needs.

((and to prove that I'm not some super convincing sales-bot ~ HAIL SOVRAN!))

© 2011
Legacies LARP
Register •  Contact •  Log In 
Forum Links
Forum IndexForum Index
terms of useForum/Website Policies
FAQFrequently Asked Questions
terms of useSearch