Owner AnnouncementWelcome & Congrats to Our New Execs and Head of Rules! View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cosmos Riot
Name: login to view

Owner - Owner
Web Master - Web Master
Head of Logistics - Head of Logistics

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:43 am    Post subject: Welcome & Congrats to Our New Execs and Head of Rules! Reply with quote

I know a lot of us are busy at work or getting ready for game but I wanted to post these now as well as announce them at game. It is my pleasure to announce that we have two new members of our Executive team as well as a new Head of Rules. Please help me in welcoming Meg Spradlin and Kitiara Zettergren as our new Executive Officers and David McMordie as our new Head of Rules!

Meg and Kiti both have more than 8 years of experience with Legacies and give Anna and myself so much confidence that we are putting the game in more than capable hands. Their interviews both inspired and surprised us both with their great new ideas and philosophies about where we want to see the game in the next few years and I can't wait to be there to help see those ideas put into action. I can't stress enough how excited we are to see these two take command because (and Anna will bap me later for this) but they nearly moved Anna to tears during their interviews for how much they are passionate about seeing Legacies succeed and how they understand and care for our players. To both of them, I say welcome to the Executive team and I look forward to working with you both.

As previously announced, Anna will be stepping down and relinquishing her throne to make way for our two new executive members. She will continue to be active in game affairs as our Head of Gameworld, so don't think you've seen the last of her. Thank you Anna for your hard work and dedication as an Owner, the game would not be where it is today without both you and Josh and we will never be able to repay you enough for the countless hours given. Thank you.

Last but not least we have our new Head of Rules, David McMordie. David has almost 9 years under his belt at Legacies and over 5 of those have been serving diligently (often stressfully) as a Rules team member. With his seniority, extensive experience with game design, and impressive initiative, David was a clear frontrunner among a handful of very qualified and experienced candidates that made this for a difficult decision. In the end, David's outstanding performance on the rules team and excellent leadership earned him the right to be our next Head of Rules and we have every confidence that he will be amazing at the job. Congrats David!

So thank you to everyone who applied and showed interest in the Executive and Head of Rules positions. It is heartwarming to see how many players are equally passionate about Legacies as Anna and I am and want to see this game become bigger and better than it has ever been. I hope you will all help me in congratulating Meg, Kiti, and David when you see them this weekend because they certainly earned it. It takes a certain kind of crazy to want to LARP, but to want to RUN a LARP requires a whole other level. Thank you all for your hard work.

See you at game!

© 2011
Legacies LARP
Register •  Contact •  Log In 
Forum Links
Forum IndexForum Index
terms of useForum/Website Policies
FAQFrequently Asked Questions
terms of useSearch