Chronicle of Recent(ish) History
Home > Forum Index > Game Setting Discussions > Chronicle of Recent(ish) History

Phiri
Information about recent major events is hard to find / non-existent from out of game sources. It is immersion breaking to have a character who lived in Blackwater for a time but didn't know that there was a plague because I the player did not know the information. Information about a few major events, such as the fall of Imagicka, are documented but not enough to feel that my character has lived in the area.

Is there a source / timeline of major historical events in the Warwick area that have happened in the past 30 years?
Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:05 am

Reply with quote  Back to top

Anna
World
That is very near the top of my stack for soon-to-be-coming from the Wiki! Stay tuned, I hope to have this for you VERY soon.
Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:48 pm

KawasakiNinja
Rules
Could we also get the various puppetshow scripts put on the wiki? Wink
Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:23 pm

Anna
World
Probably, though Adminijessie will have to figure out where to categorize it.
Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:08 pm

KawasakiNinja
Rules
Can have an in world entertainment section. Have those, the rules for 31, etc. Very Happy
Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:24 pm

Spruce / Baron
Another thing to maybe tack onto this list - apparently there was a war?

"Substantial raiding of Inishmora and parts of northern Alba occurred throughout the sailing seasons of 2015 and 2016, while the Alban navy was engaged in an ongoing war with Malay"

(source: Nordehavn)
Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:45 am

Jaminshick
Rules Plot
Yeah, the war is fairly important, since I can name like 3 of my own characters and quite a bit of other peoples that were specifically made because of the war ending.
Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:20 am

Anna
World
I've got most of my data compiled for this article and it's at the TOP of my priority stack right now, as in what I'm working on right at this moment. I will have it through my editorial staff and out to the public as quickly as possible, and there might even be another youtube video to go with it.
Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:56 pm

Spruce / Baron
Thank you!!
Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:28 am

Expand Menu Rulebook Game Setting Character Management Forum Log InRegister
close dialog Login

Forgot User ID or Password?

close dialog Register

By registering users agree to abide by this website's Terms of Use

close dialog Character Management

All requests to create a new character or make changes to existing characters is handled by emailing Logistics. When creating a new character or making significant changes to an existing character players should use the Character card maker. For more minor changes players may just describe the change that they wish to make, for example "I wish to spend 200 favor to buy Skill points, and use those skill points to buy 3 purchases of the Skill Reserve". The email should contain the player's name, and if it is an update to an existing character, the character name as it appears on the character card - Logistics may not be aware of which character a nick name goes to.

Players should also email Logistics with Character Production (Items the character is making with Skills such as Smith, Alchemist, or Spell Wright) for the upcoming month so that Logistics is able to make the Item Tags in advance. For example "I wish to use my 50 Smith production to make a standard crafted 1 handed weapon".

Production and Character Updates MUST be submitted no later than the Friday prior to the event in order to provide Logistics sufficient time to complete the request prior to event, unless Logistics has specifically announced a different policy for a specific event (for example, if events are only 2 weeks apart Logistics often allows submissions into the week of event).
close dialog Upcoming Events