Owner AnnouncementFinished Summer 2018 Rulebook *finally* released View previous topic :: View next topic  
Josh
Name: login to view

Owner - Owner
Web Master - Web Master

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:02 am    Post subject: Finished Summer 2018 Rulebook *finally* released Reply with quote

You can download the Word Doc version here and the PDF version here.

I'm really sorry for the delay getting the final edits out the door. 2018 has been pretty hectic for me, though it should calm down quite a bit once October is done, but excuses aside, I really appreciate everyone's patience AND all of the help finding places where I messed up in the rulebook. I *think* I made all of the edits you all pointed out

Winter 2019 shouldn't be anywhere near as delayed. We have a relatively modest (by the standards of the last several releases) set of changes so far. Physician will get a bit of love - probably the ability to levy ridiculous copays and deductibles (that may need explaining to our players in BC) and a couple other little tweaks here or there to other abilities
chaoswolf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 5:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Additionally, a character with Resurrection is able to create a Resurrection Stone. Resurrection Stones are a necessary focus for all
characters resurrecting a Spirit (see “Chapter 4: Life and Death”). Between events the player must use the character update form on the
website (https://www.legacieslarp.org) to notify Logistics (logistics@legacieslarp.org) that they wish to make one or more Resurrection
Stones.

Am I correct in theorizing the character update utility thingie on the website is busted and we need to use the production sheet listed in the Rules thread to make the things?
markofshame

Safety - Safety

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All updates and production should be sent to Ray at logistics@legacieslarp.org The online update thing hasn't worked as long as I have been playing and simply sending it to Ray is the best way to be sure that it goes where it needs to be.

© 2011
Legacies LARP
Register •  Contact •  Log In 
Forum Links
Forum IndexForum Index
terms of useForum/Website Policies
FAQFrequently Asked Questions
terms of useSearch