Owner AnnouncementHead of Plot May 2019 View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cosmos Riot
Name: login to view

Owner - Owner
Head of Logistics - Head of Logistics

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:14 pm    Post subject: Head of Plot May 2019 Reply with quote

Now that we have just finished Andy's first month, he is at the helm for September and October of this year. Then we have Anton taking over from November until April 2019. We are accepting offers for Head of Plot from May 2019 onward. Ideally, we would like to get Heads of Plot booked for all of 2019.

Please send any questions you might have about the Head of Plot position or to toss your name into the hat to logistics at logistics@legacieslarp.org. We will schedule online interviews with all candidates as soon as possible.

The ideal candidate has previous experience as a Plot Ref, great understanding of the rules, consistent attendance, leadership skills, and works well with a team. You do not need to have your team decided in advance before submitting your name for the position, but a general sense of who you are interested in recruiting is helpful.

The Head of Plot interview is definitely a job interview which we take very seriously. We are essentially handing over the keys to the game we all love so this process is an honest conversation about your ideas, your reactions to common (and some uncommon) problems Plot teams have to deal with, your game experience, and your capabilities as a leader. This interview does take several hours to complete and not everyone gets the job their first time applying, but that doesn't mean you can never try again. If you really want to go for Head of Plot, keep at it always!

Like previously, if you are interested in Head of Plot or just being a part of a plot team but have no previous experience on a team, reply here expressing your interest to join a team. If a Head of Plot candidate gets the job and is looking for options for a team, they will be able to see those who are interested in this post. Just simply being on a Plot team is a great experience to learn about the other side of game, to grow your own characters, and also will add experience under your belt for future consideration for Head of Plot.
chaoswolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have interest on being on a team. I'm not ready to become a head of the hydra, but I would like to learn the other side of the game.
tabrumj

Safety - Safety

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I might be interested in another ter....

*Jamie tackles me from behind, hits me over the head with a giant foam club*

Nope, nevermind.
Jerec

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd be down to help

© 2011
Legacies LARP
Register •  Contact •  Log In 
Forum Links
Forum IndexForum Index
terms of useForum/Website Policies