Owner AnnouncementEvent is unfortunately cancelled View previous topic :: View next topic  
Josh
Name: login to view

Owner - Owner
Web Master - Web Master

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 11:59 am    Post subject: Event is unfortunately cancelled Reply with quote

There was some disconnect between the parks and us during the scheduling (and various back and forths around bunker usage, etc.), and at some point there was a miscommunication that caused the parks to not have a record of the May event on their calendar. Fortunately Anna called them today to verify a number of things and discovered the error, so we aren't all finding out on site tomorrow.

This is a bummer, but little hiccups like this are bound to happen at some point considering our monthly cadence. It's too short notice to find an alternative site, so we won't have an event until the regularly scheduled event in June. I know that people have rearrange plans to be at event this weekend, and in some cases already purchased event food or covered other event related expenses. I wish we could have provided you notice even further in advance (or found out with enough time to make alternative plans). I'm sorry. I also know that a number of you find Brooks challenging given the travel times necessary to get there, so this was going to be your last event before a stretch at Brooks. Again, I'm sorry

If you know of people coming to event that aren't inclined to check the forum regularly, please notify them. ALso, if some of you haven't quite facebook in protest of them being just the worst, could you also post this there as well

Last edited by Josh on Thu May 10, 2018 12:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Head of Plot
user: James

Head of Plot - Head of Plot

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Plot will provide an IG reason, just as soon as we have a meeting and come up with one.

"The world is indeed comic, but the joke is on mankind." - HPL
Josh

Owner - Owner
Web Master - Web Master

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

On that note - props to James (and as proxy, the rest of the plot team). He took the news quite well, even though it hits plot really hard. Thanks James
tabrumj

Safety - Safety

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Despite rumors to the contrary, Peregrine was not responsible for the destruction of Fort Hayes. Please ignore the Mushroom cloud and Vala Vortex. It's just a figment of your imagination.
Dan H

Plot - Plot

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Should have kept your mouth shut Jeff Twisted Evil Wink

These ritual symbols brought to you by: Endrani Ritual Services, "Die Happy" Smile

"I'm gonna go ahead and resist charm on that one.. " .. .. Plazz

© 2011
Legacies LARP
Register •  Contact •  Log In 
Forum Links
Forum IndexForum Index
terms of useForum/Website Policies
FAQFrequently Asked Questions
terms of useSearch