The Subtellerium
Home > Forum Index > Game Setting Discussions > The Subtellerium

Faenaria
Josh, I'm not wounded, just trying to get information straight for backstory purposes lol. But I also haven't played long enough to worry about retconning.
Northern and under Alba is good enough to fit what I'm looking for, gives a number of reasonable spots to start from.
Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:05 pm

Reply with quote  Back to top

wildream
World
Josh wrote:
As you are all getting super wounded about our dastardly retconning I'd like you all to consider that NOT A SINGLE ONE OF YOU POINTED OUT THAT THE RULEBOOK, FOR YEARS, HAD THE ORIGINAL NAME. Seriously, its two paragraphs, and apparently none of the established players read it and thought "hey, why is that different from this ancient players guide"

If you want stuff pointed out from that section let's start with IT HAVING THE WRONG MAP.

I have tomorrow off, I'll start digging.
Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:57 pm

Josh
Web Master
Stephanie - apologies, that comment wasn't directed at you. I'm mostly annoyed with the exasperation about some recent change, when it the published material is not remotely recent

Quote:
If you want stuff pointed out from that section let's start with IT HAVING THE WRONG MAP.

Sure, once a world map is posted I'll replace it. Wasn't super keen to try and put one together from the individual fragments that were posted (also, I suspect the players would appreciate the full view - putting together the full picture while scrolling through the forum thread is a bit laborious)
Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:14 pm

wildream
World
https://www.legacieslarp.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10520

Posted June 12th, 2017.
Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:20 pm

Djonin
Rules Plot
Okay, time to double down on the legacies lore video series project, and make a personal note to check with Josh on what's still canon.
Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:17 am

•   
Expand Menu Rulebook Game Setting Character Management Forum Log InRegister
close dialog Login

Forgot User ID or Password?

close dialog Register

By registering users agree to abide by this website's Terms of Use

close dialog Character Management

All requests to create a new character or make changes to existing characters is handled by emailing Logistics. When creating a new character or making significant changes to an existing character players should use the Character card maker. For more minor changes players may just describe the change that they wish to make, for example "I wish to spend 200 favor to buy Skill points, and use those skill points to buy 3 purchases of the Skill Reserve". The email should contain the player's name, and if it is an update to an existing character, the character name as it appears on the character card - Logistics may not be aware of which character a nick name goes to.

Players should also email Logistics with Character Production (Items the character is making with Skills such as Smith, Alchemist, or Spell Wright) for the upcoming month so that Logistics is able to make the Item Tags in advance. For example "I wish to use my 50 Smith production to make a standard crafted 1 handed weapon".

Production and Character Updates MUST be submitted no later than the Friday prior to the event in order to provide Logistics sufficient time to complete the request prior to event, unless Logistics has specifically announced a different policy for a specific event (for example, if events are only 2 weeks apart Logistics often allows submissions into the week of event).
close dialog Upcoming Events