Evironmental Encounters Team Note
Home > Forum Index > General Game Discussions > Evironmental Encounters Team Note

Jaminshick
Rules Plot
As a note to you all, If you are interested in being a part of the environmental encounters team please send in your "application" before Sunday, January 21st if possible. We want to be able to make the decision before January event so we can announce who will be on the team at afters/closing ceremonies.

For those of you who have no clue what I am talking about, A new team has been formed focusing on assisting plot with putting out random encounters and immersive NPCs to help remind the town that the world exists outside of the borders of whatever village we are in. If you are interested, the "application" is to private message me on the forums an idea for an immersive recurring NPC that could provide people in town with jobs. Like a miniature recurring questgiver for those who decide to pay attention to them. We will use this example, as well as what we know about you from our interactions with you and your characters, to determine who would be the best fits for the team.

As a note, as a part of the team you are required to NPC for ATLEAST 2 hours every event. This is to ensure your commitment to the team as well as ensuring that the town gets enough NPCs moving through that the world starts to seem a bit more active. If you have any questions feel free to message me through the forums or respond to this post I guess.
Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:44 pm

Reply with quote  Back to top

chaoswolf
What happens if (for whatever reason) we aren't able to make it to January? Will you be finding us through forums/facebook/discord to inform us of the results?
Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:33 pm

Jaminshick
Rules Plot
I will make a post on the forums about who was chosen for the team
Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:22 am

Kim
I love this idea!
Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:15 pm

Faenaria
Will the people who applied be informed before game or is it a surprise? lol
Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:37 am

KawasakiNinja
Rules
Jaminshick wrote:
I will make a post on the forums about who was chosen for the team

I seem unable to locate mentioned post, but remember some people at game talking about being on the team. There is also no "Game Positions" page for this yet.

Is there an email address to contact the EET, or should we just be emailing Ben directly with any questions?
Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:56 pm

Jaminshick
Rules Plot
Oh crap that right. Those chosen were Alex Friedrich, Kyle Purdue, and Nigel Hamm.

I have yet to acquire a proper email address so Contacting me though legacies
pm or at this temporary email until I get a legitimate one.

LegaciesEET [ at ] gmail.com
Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:33 pm

• Page 1 of 1
  •   
Expand Menu Rulebook Game Setting Character Management Forum Log InRegister
close dialog Login

Forgot User ID or Password?

close dialog Register

By registering users agree to abide by this website's Terms of Use

close dialog Character Management

All requests to create a new character or make changes to existing characters is handled by emailing Logistics. When creating a new character or making significant changes to an existing character players should use the Character card maker. For more minor changes players may just describe the change that they wish to make, for example "I wish to spend 200 favor to buy Skill points, and use those skill points to buy 3 purchases of the Skill Reserve". The email should contain the player's name, and if it is an update to an existing character, the character name as it appears on the character card - Logistics may not be aware of which character a nick name goes to.

Players should also email Logistics with Character Production (Items the character is making with Skills such as Smith, Alchemist, or Spell Wright) for the upcoming month so that Logistics is able to make the Item Tags in advance. For example "I wish to use my 50 Smith production to make a standard crafted 1 handed weapon".

Production and Character Updates MUST be submitted no later than the Friday prior to the event in order to provide Logistics sufficient time to complete the request prior to event, unless Logistics has specifically announced a different policy for a specific event (for example, if events are only 2 weeks apart Logistics often allows submissions into the week of event).
close dialog Upcoming Events