VOTE for BEST NPC for TGINF
Home > Forum Index > Event Stories > VOTE for BEST NPC for TGINF

Who was the most super NPC?
Aaron Bird - for Most Punchable Face in Marhime History, and that's saying something.
38%
38% [ 14 ]
Jessie Hathaway - Ravenna is the second most horrible person ever, bravo!
5%
5% [ 2 ]
Elisa Talbot - Washer Woman, the death omen we used to be afraid of and then all felt sorry for - which made our whole day super weird.
25%
25% [ 9 ]
Andy Bird - Mortimus, who rocked our world and enlarged our boundaries of hate, but also Anthony, who we love... so much. Acch.
25%
25% [ 9 ]
Alex Friedrich, Reilley Scott, Thom Haynes - Kooky codger triple threat!
5%
5% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 36

Anna
World
Now is the time for VOTING.

Last edited by Anna on Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:48 am; edited 2 times in total
Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:22 pm

Reply with quote  Back to top

wildream
World
Aaron Bird for the Marhime. He was creepy, gross, and perverted (was mine the only face he tried to lick?). Sunday night following his spirit around throwing insults at him and getting some of his sad backstory as a result, it was incredible.

But seriously, fuck that guy.
Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:34 pm

chaoswolf
Best NPC?

I have to choose one?

Um....

Revenna...?
Mon Jan 01, 2018 9:47 pm

KawasakiNinja
Rules
I didn't get to see much b/c I stayed in the tavern with my shop, but... The Three Merediths (I heard some of them had other names maybe; again, I unfortunately missed a large part of it).
Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:07 pm

Dan H
Elisa for her washer woman. She couldn't wash clothes because her water was frozen and she was so frustrated. Then the next friday, she could wash a sock and was so happy about it, but then frustrated that she had to wait another day to do the rest of the was. Never seen a death omen look so pitiful and I've never felt so sorry for one as I did that night. "All I want to do is my job" is what came out of that.

then, after time restored, to see he come down the road, dancing a jig and being so happy.

Well done.
Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:35 am

Anna
World
Vote now above!
Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:35 pm

KawasakiNinja
Rules
Merediths didn't make the cut?
Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:02 am

Anna
World
Crap, Multitasking fail. I will add belatedly with apologies to Alex and Co
Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:45 am

Expand Menu Rulebook Game Setting Character Management Forum Log InRegister
close dialog Login

Forgot User ID or Password?

close dialog Register

By registering users agree to abide by this website's Terms of Use

close dialog Character Management

All requests to create a new character or make changes to existing characters is handled by emailing Logistics. When creating a new character or making significant changes to an existing character players should use the Character card maker. For more minor changes players may just describe the change that they wish to make, for example "I wish to spend 200 favor to buy Skill points, and use those skill points to buy 3 purchases of the Skill Reserve". The email should contain the player's name, and if it is an update to an existing character, the character name as it appears on the character card - Logistics may not be aware of which character a nick name goes to.

Players should also email Logistics with Character Production (Items the character is making with Skills such as Smith, Alchemist, or Spell Wright) for the upcoming month so that Logistics is able to make the Item Tags in advance. For example "I wish to use my 50 Smith production to make a standard crafted 1 handed weapon".

Production and Character Updates MUST be submitted no later than the Friday prior to the event in order to provide Logistics sufficient time to complete the request prior to event, unless Logistics has specifically announced a different policy for a specific event (for example, if events are only 2 weeks apart Logistics often allows submissions into the week of event).
close dialog Upcoming Events