Logistics AnnouncementMay Logistics Update View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cosmos Riot
Name: login to view

Owner - Owner
Head of Logistics - Head of Logistics
Plot - Plot

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 9:09 pm    Post subject: May Logistics Update Reply with quote

So my phone was dead at the end of last event so I drew for the early update raffle at home and got: Daniel Kawasaki!!!! Thanks for getting your update in early!

Now onto May!

As you all know this event has a very short turn around so I have decided to extend the logistics deadline to Tuesday, May 9, 2017 11:59 pm. If you have not already sent in your logistics update then you still have time to do so.

Additionally, I have finally updated the character builder available for download on the website so that it has the updated spreadsheet and the starting equipment for the new system; sorry for the delay. I will get around to making an updated magic item rewrite sheet and monthly production but time is limited at the moment.

Lastly, there was an error on one of the ritual scrolls so we have to do a quick recall of all INTONE ARTIFACT Ritual Scrolls. They were accidentally printed with the incorrect number of participants and must be updated. You can trade in your Intone Artifact scrolls at check-in for the corrected versions.

See you all at event!

© 2011
Legacies LARP
Register •  Contact •  Log In 
Forum Links
Forum IndexForum Index
terms of useForum/Website Policies
FAQFrequently Asked Questions
terms of useSearch