July Online Awards: NOMINATIONS for Shining Moment
Home > Forum Index > Event Stories > July Online Awards: NOMINATIONS for Shining Moment

Anna
World
Hey Gang,

We happy few needed so much driving time to get home and had lost several carfulls by closing, so here's what we're going to do:

This is the Shining Moment Nominations thread.

Add your Shining Moment nominations here. The basic formula is this:

Name of the player or character you are nominating. If you're unsure, describe them. We want to try and aim the recognition at a single person, but sometimes it's more than one, which is okay.

Short story describing the circumstance or occasion that you wish to nominate.

For new players, Shining Moment is the category for a specific event you saw at July event that was awesome because it was epic or dramatic. If you want to second a nomination or add additional details to someone else's nomination story, that's totally fine also. Be conscientious in your telling not to reveal secret or out of game information that isn't yours to share

On FRIDAY, AUGUST 2ND, I will use the nomination threads to make polls in which you can vote for winners. Until then, I'll try to keep this top post in each thread updated with a list of nominations so far, though without my snarky one liners which will be reserved for the VOTE polls. The polls will be left open until Tuesday August 6th, after which I I'll post a winners thread. Links will be distributed to Facebook, Discord, and the General forum at each stage to direct maximum engagement with process.

Proceed!
Mon Jul 29, 2019 1:13 pm

Reply with quote  Back to top

Memoria
Daniel (Rowan(can't spell)) for the druid moment at the tree. the anger and pain and sadness that he showed at that moment. The interactions with the tree and the being trapped there were awesome.
Mon Jul 29, 2019 8:01 pm

Ibnaar
I second that moment, but want to also highlight Anna as part of it too. The tears and the way she pawed at the tree with such despair and heartbreak clawed at my soul. The interactions between the two, completely unswayed by the horde of characters feet away celebrating a victory demonstrated incredible focus and commitment, as well as emotion and investment.
Mon Jul 29, 2019 8:43 pm

Expand Menu Rulebook Game Setting Character Management Forum Log InRegister
close dialog Login

Forgot User ID or Password?

close dialog Register

By registering users agree to abide by this website's Terms of Use

close dialog Character Management

All requests to create a new character or make changes to existing characters is handled by emailing Logistics. When creating a new character or making significant changes to an existing character players should use the Character card maker. For more minor changes players may just describe the change that they wish to make, for example "I wish to spend 200 favor to buy Skill points, and use those skill points to buy 3 purchases of the Skill Reserve". The email should contain the player's name, and if it is an update to an existing character, the character name as it appears on the character card - Logistics may not be aware of which character a nick name goes to.

Players should also email Logistics with Character Production (Items the character is making with Skills such as Smith, Alchemist, or Spell Wright) for the upcoming month so that Logistics is able to make the Item Tags in advance. For example "I wish to use my 50 Smith production to make a standard crafted 1 handed weapon".

Production and Character Updates MUST be submitted no later than the Friday prior to the event in order to provide Logistics sufficient time to complete the request prior to event, unless Logistics has specifically announced a different policy for a specific event (for example, if events are only 2 weeks apart Logistics often allows submissions into the week of event).
close dialog Upcoming Events