Owner AnnouncementApril 2019 Org Announcements/Updates View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cosmos Riot
Name: login to view

Owner - Owner
Web Master - Web Master
Head of Logistics - Head of Logistics

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2019 3:46 am    Post subject: April 2019 Org Announcements/Updates Reply with quote

I am sorry if this is jumbled up but I've been trying to write out a list of all the changes we are making to the organization and it has been a challenge so I've decided to both announce and organize my notes simultaneously. This post will be updated as I get more items written down and implemented by the Executive Officers, Operations Manager, and all the Heads of Staff. I will remember to ping the discord server whenever I add something to this list and like make a note what was updated.

Cool? cool.

Changes are organized by committee.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

List Last Updated: 4/27/2019, 5:00AM

Executives-
-Moving forward when you are interested in ANY game position, you must submit a Game Position Application to logistics@legacieslarp.org. You must submit an application for each position you are applying for. Application file found here!
-Implemented Quarterly Heads of Staff Meetings to discuss any and all upcoming changes to the game. Will be moved to fall in line with any future Rules update schedules in order to have a Heads of Staff meeting just before each rules update.
-Updated and shiny new rewards for being a Referee! The new rewards are granted each month (some with conditions) for attending event and performing your Referee duties. New reward system document found here!
-Player Advocate position created! Job Description here! This is an elected position so please send in your nominations by emailing Logistics or Direct Messaging me or any of the Executives over discord. Nominees will be contacted for interest in the job. Nominees must accept the nomination in order to be counted as a candidate. Will have nominations open until May Event. Voting will be held online after May Event.

EET-
-Open applications for one EET Referee position! Please speak with the Head of EET, Ben Shickley for full details on the duties of the Environmental Encounters Team or email legaciesEET@gmail.com if you are interested.
-Any current or future EET members must step down from EET before joining a Plot team. May rejoin EET once their Plot term has ended.

Gameworld-

Immersion-

Logistics-
-Open applications for Logistics Referees! Job Description!
-Removed the scaling Favor amount for monetary donations. All donations will now be rewarded with 10 Favor per USD.

Monsters-
-Open applications for Monster Referees! Job Description!
-Monster Team is now enforcing the Legacies Monster Manual. Plot and EET must use approved monster or NPC cards from the Monster Manual. If they wish to create a new monster, they may request a new monster from the Monster Team or submit a draft of the monster to be approved by the Head of Monsters and subsequently added into the Monster Manual.

Plot-
-Open applications for Head of Plot and Plot Referees for 2020!

Rules-
-Open applications for new Rules Referees! Job Description!
-Any new Relic Magic Items being sent out by Plot or EET must be approved by the Head of Rules before use. Failure to receive prior approval before sending out item will result in disciplinary action.

Safety-
-Open applications for Safety Referees! Job Description!

© 2011
Legacies LARP
Register •  Contact •  Log In 
Forum Links
Forum IndexForum Index
terms of useForum/Website Policies
FAQFrequently Asked Questions
terms of useSearch