Owner AnnouncementOpen Applications for Executive Officers and Head of Rules View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cosmos Riot
Name: login to view

Owner - Owner
Web Master - Web Master
Head of Logistics - Head of Logistics

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2019 9:33 pm    Post subject: Open Applications for Executive Officers and Head of Rules Reply with quote

As announced at the end of last event, we are going through several changes in the organization that we are all excited about. Josh and our lovely Anna are resigning as Owners of Legacies and I will be seeking out dedicated individuals to fill their giant shoes. During this transition, we are updating the organizational structure of Legacies as well to become more formal and looking for some new blood into notable game positions. To kick off these changes, I have some charts below indicating the current structure as how we would like to proceed moving forward. Owners will now be renamed into President, Secretary, and Treasurer of Legacies. We have also added the new Operations Manager position that helps us manage all the projects and committees and will facilitate open communication between the Executive Officers and the Heads of Committees as well as communication between committees themselves. We have also added the Monsters Committee which is focused on updating and maintaining the Legacies Monster Manual, and creating more and more resources for current and future Plot teams to utilize.

So in summary, Legacies is searching for applicants to the Secretary, Treasurer, Head of Rules, and Deputy Head of Rules positions descriptions of each are attached as well. If you are interested in these positions, please submit one of our brand new Game Position applications attached below in fillable pdf, so you may submit these applications in person at your next event, or email them directly to logistics@legacieslarp.org. Other positions that are listed as vacant, like many of the Deputy positions, I am allowing for those committee heads to appoint Deputies within their current ranks before they are open to others.

Thank you all for your enthusiasm and dedication to the game we all love! I am looking forward to working with the new Executive Officers.

Game Referee Application

Secretary of Legacies LARP Job Description

Treasurer of Legacies LARP Job Description

Head of Rules Job Description

Cosmos Riot
Name: login to view

Owner - Owner
Web Master - Web Master
Head of Logistics - Head of Logistics

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attention:
Due to the nature of the Executive Officer and Head of Rules positions, our goal is to have these positions filled and a decision made by March event. Thank you to those who have already applied. With this deadline in mind, we would like to continue accepting applications should anyone else be interested in these positions until 11:59pm, Saturday, March 16. Then we will be scheduling interviews in the week before March event. If you are interested in applying to the above positions and have not done so yet, please submit your application as soon as possible. If you were planning on submitting your application for Executive Officer or Head of Rules in person at the next event, please contact me immediately through facebook, discord, or by the logistics email (logistics@legacieslarp.org) as soon as possible so that we can make other arrangements to receive your application.

Thank you and good luck to all!

© 2011
Legacies LARP
Register •  Contact •  Log In 
Forum Links
Forum IndexForum Index
terms of useForum/Website Policies
FAQFrequently Asked Questions
terms of useSearch