December Event
Home > Forum Index > General Game Discussions > December Event

Cosmos Riot
Owner Web Master Head of Logistics
Yes, in hindsight I should have posted this poll here instead of on facebook but Ray hasn't had coffee yet so the world is only half-real to me right now. Anyway, I posted this on the facebook group just now please answer it. If you don't use facebook, just comment here what you would go with and I will include it in my numbers.

Quote:
Just got off the phone with the parks to get more reservations official. October and November are being finalized as we speak and I'll release details of the site once I get the confirmation but my question is for December. November event will be from the 30th to December 2nd. For December event I wanted to ask folks, since it is the holiday season, are more people willing to attend an event December 14-16 which is so close to November event, or December 21 - 23 which is the weekend right before Christmas? No time at all between events during the holidays or event two days before christmas? I want to book an event of course that is most convenient for folks.

So December 14 - 16 or December 21 - 23. Please comment or answer poll on the facebook group.

That is all.
Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:40 am

Reply with quote  Back to top

James
Rules
Can you give us a hint about where? Close together events that are physically closer are less of an issue (less gas money). Could easily affect peoples preferences.
Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:15 pm

Cosmos Riot
Ah fiiine, be all reasonable and such. These are not official of course I just got reservations started so they may still be subject to change until I make the deposit.

November is at Millers and I am aiming to make December event at Cornet Bay. No openings for Millers in December unfortunately.
Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:37 pm

J Mo
Sorry for the thread necro, but is there an update on December event yet? I'd like to purchase airline tickets now, to get a lower price.
Sun Sep 23, 2018 11:14 pm

Caldwyne
Plot
BUMP.
Just wondering if there's an update on Dec. event dates.

Holidays are difficult to schedule around at work...
Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:29 am

Cosmos Riot
I do not have December official yet, unfortunately. You will know the moment the paperwork is complete.
Thu Sep 27, 2018 1:31 pm

• Page 1 of 1
  •   
Expand Menu Rulebook Game Setting Character Management Forum Log InRegister
close dialog Login

Forgot User ID or Password?

close dialog Register

By registering users agree to abide by this website's Terms of Use

close dialog Character Management

All requests to create a new character or make changes to existing characters is handled by emailing Logistics. When creating a new character or making significant changes to an existing character players should use the Character card maker. For more minor changes players may just describe the change that they wish to make, for example "I wish to spend 200 favor to buy Skill points, and use those skill points to buy 3 purchases of the Skill Reserve". The email should contain the player's name, and if it is an update to an existing character, the character name as it appears on the character card - Logistics may not be aware of which character a nick name goes to.

Players should also email Logistics with Character Production (Items the character is making with Skills such as Smith, Alchemist, or Spell Wright) for the upcoming month so that Logistics is able to make the Item Tags in advance. For example "I wish to use my 50 Smith production to make a standard crafted 1 handed weapon".

Production and Character Updates MUST be submitted no later than the Friday prior to the event in order to provide Logistics sufficient time to complete the request prior to event, unless Logistics has specifically announced a different policy for a specific event (for example, if events are only 2 weeks apart Logistics often allows submissions into the week of event).
close dialog Upcoming Events

Fri Jun 12 2020 to Sun Jun 14 2020

Fri Jul 24 2020 to Sun Jul 26 2020

Fri Aug 28 2020 to Sun Aug 30 2020