VOTE on SHINING MOMENT for TGINF
Home > Forum Index > Event Stories > VOTE on SHINING MOMENT for TGINF

Who had the Shiningest Moment?
VERVAINE (Jamie Hellerman) - For thinking sideways!
12%
12% [ 4 ]
SKYE (Nigel Hamm) - For Crocodilian Mitigation and being pleasant!
12%
12% [ 4 ]
ABCDE (Mary Spaulding) - For being the fearless center of all society!
6%
6% [ 2 ]
RAXXIS (Bob Greco) - For being in a class unto himself!
19%
19% [ 6 ]
SACHICO (Meg Spradlin) - For keeping verbally coherent even without keeping cool!
19%
19% [ 6 ]
AKIL (Ben Shickley) - For having his Damascan Spirit destroyed by fire and being super mad about it!
29%
29% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 31

Anna
World
Now is the time for VOTING.

I did have a group of suggestions via PM so you might not recognized ALL nominations here.

Last edited by Anna on Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:21 pm

Reply with quote  Back to top

TheHexV
I want to put a vote in for Vervain (hope I spelled that right)

Skywind had this amazing infusion ritual to try and infuse an area with confinement magic. While the ritual was amazing and went well, the stone draw did not and we all found ourselves quelled in our spot three consecutive times for a minute each.

Vervain tried to free us all with a circle release, however none of us could move. Instead, she leaned us all on to each other and then performed the circle.

Which didn't work.

But in summary: Vervain for failed ritual dominoes!
Mon Jan 01, 2018 8:27 pm

Crocodile
So, for most of game I wasn't entirely sure who's side I'd end up picking Fortnight or Revena. I began to notice that Mara was hanging around Charlotte a lot and figured out that she was also working with Revena. Crocodile was absolutely fine with letting Mara mess up the sunder ritual, up until he saw that Skywind was participating in it. Basically, if Skywind wasn't friends with Crocodile, there's a good chance that that sunder ritual was going to blow up and sunder a lot of people. Shining moment is for Skywind, for being the only person who can get an unstable archon to do the right thing, and making the power of friendship play a big part of the survival of Fortnight.
Mon Jan 01, 2018 9:45 pm

chaoswolf
I have to choose one?

Vervaine: There are a couple reasons I want to nominate you. Firstly and formostly, because you gave Arwyn the highest compliment you could: you felt Fortnight was safe in her hands because she was damn good at her job. That may be a bad paraphrase, but that's the gist of it. Music balladness was also amazing, as you found a way to incorporate some SJ Tucker into game in a way that was just awesome. I loved it; granted, we were under attack by defilers a few minutes before. Secondly, for the "What has Vervaine got in her pocketses?" game. While Arwyn may not have medic yet, she is going to be learning it real soon now; and the awesomeness that goes along with all the free stuff.

Abby: There are a few reasons I'd like to nominate you as well. Firstly: the reaction you had to Perrigrin's 6 back-to-back homnoculus ritual thingies on Friday 1. Secondly: the calm manner in which you wound up handling the "Do you haz any wine?" conversations with people who wondered if you had wine. Thirdly: the final moments of Abby with the transference of coin box/militia stash of things.

Raxis & Godwin: The awesomeness of sharing the love for the smith in terms of looting the treasure.

Joswyn & Callen: For conversations involving shiny things & "ever-full cauldrons of alchemical nonsense"
Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:17 pm

Faenaria
Another for Skywind, for his conversation with Mara after she went to spirit. Not something a ton of people stayed to see but a beautiful bit of heartbroken roleplay by Sky who really wanted to believe in Mara. She was so close to breaking down and opening up to him... and then Peregrine came back.
Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:30 pm

James
Rules
Raxxis vs the World: Raxxis & others have pursued a group of undead who just want to go home and battle ensues, next thing you know his friends are attacking him too (darn vampires), and we see & hear Raxxis shout out "Is it me against the world?!?" Followed shortly by "Do you see what I have in my mouth? A protection potion! I never do this!"

A truly Raxxis kind of moment.
Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:11 pm

markofshame
Logistics Head of Safety
I am going to give a nomination to Meg for holding up a Sanctuary through her sobs as she is informed that there are people dead everywhere and she could help them but is choosing not to. Man that NPC that made a special effort to keep going back to inform her that we killed another one must be a special sort of evil Laughing
Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:13 pm

Anna
World
Vote above!
Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:11 pm

Expand Menu Rulebook Game Setting Character Management Forum Log InRegister
close dialog Login

Forgot User ID or Password?

close dialog Register

By registering users agree to abide by this website's Terms of Use

close dialog Character Management

All requests to create a new character or make changes to existing characters is handled by emailing Logistics. When creating a new character or making significant changes to an existing character players should use the Character card maker. For more minor changes players may just describe the change that they wish to make, for example "I wish to spend 200 favor to buy Skill points, and use those skill points to buy 3 purchases of the Skill Reserve". The email should contain the player's name, and if it is an update to an existing character, the character name as it appears on the character card - Logistics may not be aware of which character a nick name goes to.

Players should also email Logistics with Character Production (Items the character is making with Skills such as Smith, Alchemist, or Spell Wright) for the upcoming month so that Logistics is able to make the Item Tags in advance. For example "I wish to use my 50 Smith production to make a standard crafted 1 handed weapon".

Production and Character Updates MUST be submitted no later than the Friday prior to the event in order to provide Logistics sufficient time to complete the request prior to event, unless Logistics has specifically announced a different policy for a specific event (for example, if events are only 2 weeks apart Logistics often allows submissions into the week of event).
close dialog Upcoming Events