February Event!
Home > Forum Index > Announcements > February Event!

Cosmos Riot
Owner Web Master Head of Logistics
Hello all!

Do not forget that logistics deadlines are coming up! Early update deadline is actually today!

Here are the dates:

- Early Update Deadline: February 3rd, 2017, 11:59 pm
- Logistics Deadline: February 10, 2017, 11:59 pm
- Event Weekend: February 17, 2017 - February 19, 2017

Congratulations to Ryan Wessner who won January's Early Update Raffle! The first roll landed on an Owner's name so his award was doubled to a total of 200 Favor! Thanks for submitting your request early!

Thank you for those who have already submitted your logistics requests! Also as a reminder, I always send confirmation emails once I have processed your requests. If you haven't received a confirmation from me by the Preregistration Deadline (the Wednesday before event), then I have not received your email and you should try to contact me at logistics [AT] legacieslarp.org or PM me on the forum to get your update processed.

Thanks and see you at event!
Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:04 pm

Reply with quote  Back to top

Skywind
I sent in a thing weeks ago and havent herd back?
Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:01 pm

Necrocytosis
Safety
I have sent 2 emails and still haven't been replied to.
Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:34 pm

Allen
Cosmos Riot wrote:
Also as a reminder, I always send confirmation emails once I have processed your requests. If you haven't received a confirmation from me by the Preregistration Deadline (the Wednesday before event), then I have not received your email and you should try to contact me at logistics @ legacieslarp.org or PM me on the forum to get your update processed.

Make sure you have the right e-mail, if it still doesn't work try PM.
Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:20 pm

Faenaria
I used the update utility on the 22nd of Jan - I received the automated website email confirming it but nothing from logistics.
Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:25 pm

Crocodile
I have also not received a reply. I have sent in another email.
Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:37 pm

Andy
Logistics
Everyone, Ray is still working on processing requests. He will send you a confirmation once the request is completed.

If you have not received a confirmation by the Pre Registration Deadline, which this month is the 15th of February, THEN send him a message saying you haven't received it.

So, if you have already sent in a request we ask that you please be patient. You will get a confirmation as the request is finished. If the 15th rolls around and you have not received a confirmation, then contact him.
Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:10 am

Josh
Web Master
Now that Ray joined us as an owner he is obligated to be just as slow at responding to email as Anna and I so that he no longer makes us look bad

Or more seriously, he has been going through a bunch of training at work so has had a lot less time for logistics stuff. That should pick back up once he is out of training, and Anna and I will again look like sloths by comparison
Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:11 am

wytenyte
Rules
Rather than waiting until the last minute and forcing Ray to handle all the complaints at the last minute, I wonder if (this time only because there are so many queries) he could post to this thread once in a while something like:

"Processed up to day x" so that everyone who submitted before day X knows if they need to worry, and everyone who sent email after day x knows they need to chill a bit.

If there is a problem, I don't want Ray to have to find out that he is 100 emails short only 48 hours before game time.

I for one sent Ray three emails (to an address that worked earlier last month) only a few hours after last game and got no response. So if he has processed ANY emails he's probably seen one of those. If not, I am not trying to rush him, I just thought some clarity now might make things easier in the pre-game rush.
Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:05 pm

J Mo
Josh wrote:
Now that Ray joined us as an owner...

Wait, what? For realz? Why no announcement?
Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:28 pm

wytenyte
Rules
There was announcement and much cheering at closing ceremony in January.
Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:05 pm

jay
THE LOGISTICS UTILITY ON THE WEBSITE HASN'T WORKED FOR YEARS. Josh needs to just take it the fuck off.

Use email, people.
Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:16 pm

Faenaria
jay wrote:
THE LOGISTICS UTILITY ON THE WEBSITE HASN'T WORKED FOR YEARS. Josh needs to just take it the fuck off.

Use email, people.

I've used it in previous months and received replies... it sends the player and logistics a confirmation of what was submitted, I just checked.
Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:50 pm

jay
O RLY.

It actually got fixed?

*checks hell for freezing*

:p
Sun Feb 05, 2017 6:05 pm

Josh
Web Master
The flaw was on the webhost side of things - they broke the email system that backed it (it just sends logistics an email, it isn't that fancy). That got fixed quite a while ago. So long as people get their confirmation email that means everything worked (because if it can send a confirmation email to you, it can send one to logistics)
Sun Feb 05, 2017 6:52 pm

• Page 1 of 2
  • Goto page 1, 2  Next
  •   
Expand Menu Rulebook Game Setting Character Management Forum Log InRegister
close dialog Login

Forgot User ID or Password?

close dialog Register

By registering users agree to abide by this website's Terms of Use

close dialog Character Management

All requests to create a new character or make changes to existing characters is handled by emailing Logistics. When creating a new character or making significant changes to an existing character players should use the Character card maker. For more minor changes players may just describe the change that they wish to make, for example "I wish to spend 200 favor to buy Skill points, and use those skill points to buy 3 purchases of the Skill Reserve". The email should contain the player's name, and if it is an update to an existing character, the character name as it appears on the character card - Logistics may not be aware of which character a nick name goes to.

Players should also email Logistics with Character Production (Items the character is making with Skills such as Smith, Alchemist, or Spell Wright) for the upcoming month so that Logistics is able to make the Item Tags in advance. For example "I wish to use my 50 Smith production to make a standard crafted 1 handed weapon".

Production and Character Updates MUST be submitted no later than the Friday prior to the event in order to provide Logistics sufficient time to complete the request prior to event, unless Logistics has specifically announced a different policy for a specific event (for example, if events are only 2 weeks apart Logistics often allows submissions into the week of event).
close dialog Upcoming Events